Monday, February 02, 2015

A day not at home

Hello it's Evann again. I think you saw the last one and I thought I should make another one.

So just like the title says yes I wasn't home I actually I was at Cole's house and with another kid I don't know. And yes I did try to set a NES (Nentendo Entertainment System) and yeah I didn't do it and I failed.

And as I did that I saw someone playing Five Nights at Freddy's. My worst nightmare! And I for some reason watched him play.


Yup! Just like that! Well I also played some NHL 14 why 14 you know 15 is out there!
Well anyway I destroyed Cole and his friend 6-1 yes I am awesome and played the sims! 

Now that's all now I will write soon!


No comments:

Here's the real time chronicles of my sons (there's 2 now) from the days before birth to present day from the father's point of view.